Lip Augmentation After Care
To maximise the effectiveness of your lip treatment follow the guidelines below;
- Avoid wearing lipstick or lip balm for 12 hours post treatment.
- There is no need to massage the product area unless specifically instructed to do so.
- Avoid vigorous exercise for 24 hours.
- Do not expose the treated areas to intense heat (solarium, sauna) for at least two weeks after treatment.
- Lip treatments generally take a little longer to settle, and may feel tender and appear uneven ‐ this will gradually resolve itself within the first week and will not affect the final result.
- Post treatment, there may be some redness, tenderness, or swelling at the treatment site. This is a normal treatment response that will resolve itself within a few days.